One of the best lots and definitely the best value in this premium neighborhood of Maymont. This house sits on a finely manicured lovely landscaped lot next to the stunning community fountain. The circular drive made of pavers sets the scene of the little bit of paradise so close them. The rear yard with pool, water features, deck, and patio set up for a vacation sitting in your own back yard. Inside the home, you will find exquisite decorating that looks like the home has jumped out of Architectural Digest. Beautiful hardwood floors, a very open floor plan, a living room with pre cast fireplace, oversized molding and finely appointed built ins and wood panels in the library. A totally renovated kitchen with white wall cabinets and giant center island. Professional stainless steel appliances, great for bringing out your inner chef, the kitchen is open to a large family room that walks out to the huge deck. This house has been designed for today and will work even for those looking to age in place. With 2 owners suites, one on the main level and one on the upper level along with two other suites with their own bathrooms. The lower level will knock your socks off, the movie theater, billiards area, large rec room, and a bedroom with in suite bath all walk out to your own backyard paradise.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial
6 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,154 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Office, Media, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Brick Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)