Don't miss this stunning brick front Cape Cod in the Heart of Falls Church! This charming three level home sits on a beautiful lot on a quiet street yet it's just minutes from everything. The main level offers an updated Kitchen with upgraded maple cabinetry, granite counter tops, tile backsplash, designer flooring and stainless steel appliances. Walk out from the kitchen into your oasis of a rear yard with patio, shed for storage and tons of space to relax or entertain. The main level also boasts beautiful hardwood floors throughout, a family room with wood burning fireplace, two spacious bedrooms and updated full bath. The upper level is fully finished with large bedroom, full bath and bonus loft area. The lower level includes a huge rec room, tons of storage space and laundry area. The owners have thoughtfully updated many things including, roof, siding, kitchen, baths, exterior brick and stone water table, brand new water heater and more! This home is in a prime location with easy access to DC, Falls Church Metro, I-495, 95 & I-66 and Routes 29 & 50. Minutes to Mosaic District, brand new Target, flagship Harris Teeter, Falls Church Farmers Market, and coffee shops/dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,494 sq. ft
City Park Homes
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)