This is it! Ready for your quick move in with renovated bathrooms, new kitchen counter and floor tiles, new cooktop/sink/faucet, new bedroom hardwood floors and harwood stairs leading up to the loft. 3 BR/3BA home with a separate study and sunroom. WINTHROP W/LOFT model by PULTE in a private and serene setting looking out to the greens. Ceilings fans throughout with beautiful flower gardens in the front and back yard. Beautiful home in a desired 55+ community with walking trails, tennis courts, swimming pools, and more! Open House Saturday, 5/1 , from 1-3 pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story, Transitional
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,452 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
STEUART W. WELLER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Loft, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Gated Community, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price